Relax, feel, watch, and allow your body to surrender to the bliss and benefits of Restorative Yoga. Restorative Yoga offers students the opportunity to open, reflect, and to receive the benefits of complete relaxation. Working with breath and meditation while supported in positions of ease, Restorative Yoga allows the body and mind to quiet and ultimately open to rejuvenation. This workshop is appropriate for students of all ages and levels of experience.
In this Restorative Yoga Zoom workshop you will practice from your own home using props that you already have – see the list below. This workshop is appropriate for all ages, levels, and abilities. Registrants will receive a 48-Hour Replay.
You will need the following props:
- Your Sticky mat.
- Three bed pillows
- One yoga blanket or other blanket that will hold shape when folded.
- A folding chair, or any other similar chair that has space underneath and an open back.
- A belt with a buckle, or a yoga strap.
- Two yoga blocks
- A washcloth, small towel, or eye pillow.
- Optional – A shawl or second blanket as a cover for warmth
Please have all these props assembled before the workshop begins.