Give yourself the gift of a blissful, meditative experience. Practice Restorative Yoga in your own home using props that you already have like pillows, blankets, a belt, and a chair to support your body and induce deep relaxation. Melt into this delicious 90-minute practice of breath and stillness and receive the amazing benefits of just letting go. Appropriate for all ages, levels, and abilities. Registrants will receive a 24-Hour Replay.
For our Restorative Yoga Zoom Workshop you will need the following props:
- Your sticky mat.
- Two bed pillows.
- A third pillow – bed pillow or throw pillow.
- One yoga blanket or other blanket that will hold shape when folded.
- A folding chair, or any other similar chair that has space underneath and an open back.
- A belt with a buckle, or a yoga strap.
- A washcloth, small towel, or eye pillow.
- Optional – A shawl or second blanket as a cover for warmth.
Please have all these props assembled before class begins.
- Set up in a quiet space; a room with a door is preferable.
- Move furniture so you have enough space to stretch your arms and legs in all directions.
- If you are on a hard floor, consider laying a blanket over your sticky mat for comfort.
- Turn off your phone or leave it outside of the practice room. Make sure other distracting electronics are also turned off.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes.